oslo last weekend

I'm on way my back to California tonight, and so excited. I haven't been in Cali since Halloween, since we spent Thanksgiving up in Seattle/Puyallup. I travelled from Sweden back to Alesund last weekend and I'm sharing some pics from my stop in Oslo. I had about 4 hours to kill waiting for my plane, so I did some walking around Karl Johans gate (street) and picture taking. Not the best quality with my 2.1 mega pixel camera from the early '90s.

Tonight I fly back to Oslo.. stay the night.. then early tomorrow go from Oslo to Amsterdam to Seattle to Orange County.. home!!

(Karl Johans gate -- ready for the holidays)

(they setup a ski ramp and rail for some sort of competiton.. it was kids from the UK vs. kids from Norway.. of course Norway won)

(sign for the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony... happened this week)

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

hi love, the pics are gorgeous but even more beautiful is that you're on your way home!