3 down.. 1 to go


I visited my 3rd scandinavian country over the weekend -- flying into Copenhagen on my way to Alesund, Norway (only Finland left). An airport is no way to judge a country, but when Cara and Owen come over in May we will spend about 3 full days in Copenhagen, so we will see more of the city later. I've grabbed some photos using google images (so they are not mine), but give you a good idea of what the airport looks like.
I was on the inagural flight between Copenhagen (CPH) and Alesund (AES) using a Bombardier CRJ. Typical first flight stuff happened -- delayed for 3 hours, needed to get the right maps (a bit scary), trouble with the cabin lights -- had to switch planes because of this one... But at least they had champagne and cake for the passengers. I skipped on the freebies and headed off to the Starbucks found in Terminal 2.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely! Starbucks was a great choice...Can't wait to see pictures of the city when your family joins you! Love always, Mom