Norge living

It's about 4pm on Saturday.. I just got back to the hotel from being out all afternoon. It was a really nice day and a good opportunity to explore.. Here's my hotel, and I believe this is my room..


And here's the day-time view from my room:



Another pic from my walk around the city... This is the Clarion hotel, and any tourist picture that you see of Alesund, you can easily recognize this hotel:



So.. that's it for now.. more pics later.. I'm eating plenty of fish... My favorite dish at the moment is Bacalhau. you can find it everywhere.. dried cod served in either tomoato (spanish), or this other one I had last night with potatoes and bacon.. yummy

and I think this is going to be a better location to have Cara and Owen come out to. Plenty of nice stores.. these indoor malls. and the people are so friendly. When I was checking out all the hotels, they made special effort to show me their rooms and all the amenities...

0 comments: