new job, new adventure

well.. things went really well during Test Case 2 and our review at Rolls Royce. We didn't want to tell anyone about the new job offer until we had a plan -- I have received an offer to work full time for Rolls Royce -- here's a picture of me after my job offer (in my new Rolls Royce hat):

We decided to take the offer after two days spent looking for our new Norwegian home (more of a cabin, really) for the next two years, and today we've closed on a deal to buy this house up in Molde:


The plan will be to sell our place in Ladera Ranch, move to Norway (for a couple of years or more), and then who knows... We'll fill everyone on the details later -- we're so excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big surprise!!!You have to show us when we get there... love,nana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Michael! Stephen and I are very excited for you.

Also, we love your new home. It looks so peaceful. What a beautiful place to raise Owen.

You know you guys will be missed! There's no doubt! Peggy

Anonymous said...

You don't have me fooled!
Heidi Tutton

acronym enthusiast said...

That is so exciting! Wonderful news. I suppose this means I really need to get the knitting needles out in full force!
I was in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast this weekend, thought of you two!
Big hugs,
Jasmine

Anonymous said...

Okay you had me for a minute! I was thinking I`ll have to get busy and apply for those passports! Love, Mom

acronym enthusiast said...

I am such a sucker!