the monday post from the friday five

(it's been a crazy week and without my laptop i've been a bit slow in all things computerish but here's our friday five from last friday wtih pics taken from my barely-haning-in-there phone while down at the treepark but it makes me happy nonetheless and we can always use some extra friday joy!)

five things to do with a pair of pretend kitchen tongs:












5. wear them as headphones 4. pick grass 3. use them to keep the sun out of your eyes 2. make a pretty necklace 1.reach the tippy tops of the trees

3 comments:

Malissa said...

Who knew you could do all those things with tongs!!?? Thanks for the tips on signing, it's so fun to see a little kid catching on to sign language. It's like a whole new world! I love it. I get my backgrounds at matiekay.blogspot.com. They are free, and pretty easy to use! Good luck!

Unknown said...

He is the cutest! Miss you guys.

nana said...

What a creative he has!!! It is really funny the way Owen did with such an imaginary way of thinking. Love u...Nana