ummmm. ouch?

so while i was posting pictures of dinosaur poses owen was in the bathroom doing his "peeps." we've had a few conversations about gently closing the toilet lid, especially with his peepers so close by.
and then i hear a slam.
"owen! be gentle!" t
hen another exaggerated slam.
then a scream. "i smashed my peepee!"
and then hysteria.
so i rush into the bathroom to see owen naked and red and sniffling "my peepee i smaashed my penis."
there wasn't much to do but scoop up a naked and sobbing owen and pat him on the head and explain that some parts of our bodies are more sensitive than others.
"let me look at my penis. nope, it's not broken."
and then he rushes back in the bathroom (still naked) and very very gently open and closes the toilet seat.
whew.

5 comments:

HEIDI said...

Still laughing over here....!! He's gonna love you for posting this. No picture? hahaha

Anonymous said...

OMG. LMAO

Unknown said...

Oh, poor Owen :(

Yummies by Kimmy said...

That is hilarious! Poor little guy. I'm sre he won't let that happen again. LOL

Starbucks Junkie said...

OMG Cara--that is so funny. I teach my daycare boys to go pee pee sitting on the toilet just so that won't happen.