owen in the buttefly jungle

i went on a butterfly safari!

with my little cousin lily, my auntie, my mommy and my nana and papa!





look lily! can you find the giant owl?

hey, there's a zebra longwing hiding in nana's hat!

and a blue morpho decorating auntie jenn's hat!

and an orange barred tiger matches my shirt!


but here's the coolest trick of all--how does an owen turn into a butterfly?







a blue and green morpho owen orange wing!

thanks auntie for my first face painting and taking me to see the butterfly jungle! did you know the 3 coolest things about butterflies?
1. they taste with their feet!
2. they flutter and dance
3. they're very pretty

and 4. they know the way to the awesome factory!

xoxo owen
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Owen, Grandma and Grandpa love your painted face! You look just like a butterfly. We'll see you in a few days for your birthday!!! Love you so much!