Leaning Building


Just watching some dutch MTV station, answering some email, getting ready for bed. I had dinner with a few of the consultants who are staying at the same hotel as me. Thought I would give their peppered steak a try. I'm told it is a NL favorite. Here's a tip about ordering steak in NL: medium is still blood red. The way it was preparred was tasty, but the meat is terrible.. guess I'm used to the Kansas beef. It's not a habit... K's choice -- not an addict.. good tunes on the tv.. Cara's music.
This funny looking building is in the "square" in front of the hotel. The square here in central downtown Amersfoort is called the "Hof".

2 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

i knew that was gary coleman. cracks me up.

gocarcarcar said...

don't forget, the hoff opened a door for me at the bacara...