finding time to post


it's been a while since my last post -- just busy, so I'll give you a run-down on what I've been up to the past week. I've been doing the 9-6pm thing at work, and it's been fairly busy this time around, and promises to be much busier next time around as we prepare for go-live in 2 weeks. At night, I've been getting dinners at the hotel (cod), or at the bar across the street from the Clarion (bacalao), or XL (bacalao)... so basically a lot of fish.

In the mornings, I've been doing the 418 stairs up to Fjellstua for exercise. Here is a pic... other than that I'm watching TV (watched a lot of the PGA Championship, thanks to my Slingbox), or I'm on the phone with Cara and Owen -- who seems to get the fact now that I go to work on an airplane to Norway, and when they go to the airport they pick me up from work.

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

that picture looks incredibly serene--and so enviably cool. triple digits out here in the southland!