drive



so I have 4 suitcases and 2 large duffel bags full of my winter clothes, cara's sweaters, and Owen's toys. Since this is possibly my last trip to Norway (I start Sweden in September), I have to take the luggage with me this time. I'm thinking about taking next weekend and drive over a couple of suitcases and duffel bag and drop it off at the hotel I will be at next. I'm thinking about leaving friday after work and stay the night in Lillehammer, which is about half way. Saturday, I will wake up and drive the rest into Karlstad and spend the day/night there. Sunday, I will make the long drive back. I think it's totally do-able, and keep in mind that these roads are only open a few months out of the year. Comments welcome.

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

if anyone can road trip it across scandanavia it's you! just be sure to pack thomas comptuer and gears gears gears with your checked luggage-- someone here has it in his head you went back to norway specifically to chaperone those things back home!