5.2

and then there are the unexpected, the quiet players inside fidfam. like last night j. played soccer with the boys while i held stella and b. read all 37 pages of my chapter and gave me both the love and critical scribbles i needed. now owen is sleeping, dreaming i'm sure of papa building his hotwheel and kicking the yellow ball with west and i'm enjoying a quiet morning with the balcony door cracked open drafiting 3_2 with my pink pen; exhausted, but content. if only i could get sierra to make me some coffee. . .

2 comments:

Pajama Dren said...

How about I make coffee in honor of you and your writing? Because eventhough we are far apart, we're all still on the bus. And I'd love to read a draft if you need a supportive reader!

gocarcarcar said...

thanks, d. i think the more people drinking good coffee the better, don't you agree?
;)

and yes, i will send that draft. it's been handed off but i could use the friendly nods and advice for version 3.4--which of course will happen after we get back. for now i'm on to reading for chapter three. yippee!