steep humps and long lists

so i totally underestimated the gradient of said hump (see post somewhere below). since then i've run out of gas on the freeway (that aaa membership just paid for itself), lost my laptop cord leaving me unplugged since friday, and spent three hours yesterday cancelling credit cards for a mysteriously missing (since found) wallet.

but next week is our "thankful feast" and owen has been keeping a running list of everything he's putting in his "thankful book"--so really, it's hard to stay too discouraged. here's the list so far according to owen:

  1. you! mommy i'm thankful for you! and daddy too! (and he'll be home after he fixes one more computer in sweeden then he'll get on a sas plane and come home!)
  2. popsicles!
  3. and trees
  4. grandma and grandpa AND nana and papa!
  5. and my cousins riley and macy and baby lily too!
  6. sierra dog is my best friend. no. sierra is my friend and west is my best friend! and i'm thankful for them!
  7. blue's clues
  8. the magic school bus
  9. the library
  10. and preschool mommy, i'm thankful for preschool and my teacher miss sherry
well how's that for a top ten! and me, i'm thankful that i have such a thankful three year old!

0 comments: