it's official

Work is moving right along, but difficult to tell the future after our current contract runs out with Rolls Royce after the first week of November, but this will likely change since they need us. So, either I come home on the 20th of this month and stay for a really long time, or I plan on staying until the 27th and then take Cara and Owen with me the following week... either situation suits me just fine!

Business cards finally came in, so here's a snapshot. The title is "Senior Consultant".



Also, I've planned for my weekend in Paris. The plan is to head out on Friday as early as possible. I'll have a rental (a Land Rover Freelander)... drive to CDG airport and drop it off.. Train into the city.. and stay thru until Sunday. Should be good. I've got my mobile working now, so here's my number in case you want to pay dearly for the charges: 011 31 64 366 8145 (from the US).. Owen -- if you're reading this -- I hope your fever goes down so mommy can get some rest.. love you both.

By the way -- took us 2 hours to get to work today because of the traffic and having to drive out of the way to pick up a colleague.. two hours

0 comments: