more paris

I hate to bump down that pic of my little man Owen, and there's not much going on at work, so I'll talk about my paris trip some more...



I'll start off with the car that got us there -- a Land Rover Freelander. A nice ride, but I don't think I'd buy one... The seats are kind of uncomforable.. notice it was already raining by the time we got out in the parking lot.. rain thru the rest of the netherlands, rain thru belgium, then lightened up in france, but once we hit paris -- started pouring.



The next set of pics are from the Louvre.. There was a bit of a queue to get in and Wayne and I debated whether we should go in or not, but decided to try... wasn't more than 20 minutes later - we were standing in front of the Mona Lisa.. on a saturday around noon. crazy.. everyone must have been outside still contemplating going inside. Once inside, they were pushing that Da Vinci code books and tapes and tours. I suppose I'm the only one left who hasn't read the book nor seen the movie. maybe I should.

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

the pictures look so regal... grand... amazing what a history of more than a couple hundred years or so will add to a country ;)