market day


the hof square turned into a makeshift market with fresh fish and flowers, and this is the place to get bread.. from pirates.. grabbed some b-fast: coffee and cereal/fruit, and hit the market. In the next square, they had some flea market going with some really crazy stuff, but nothing I would buy. I did hit a store on the way and picked up Owen some instruments for his music class.

Tried to go swimming, but lap swimming is only from 10-1pm, so I'll have to go back tomorrow.. The pool is about 10 min walk from my hotel. Here's a shot of some amazing flowers, that I took for Cara:
Will be relaxing the rest of the day and get my new laptop setup. somehow I misplaced my power converter, so hopefully the hotel has an extra one.

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

the flowers are gorgeous... better than getting a single bouquet ;)

i just checked out the webcam here at gigi's and saw them cleaning up after the market.