moving

now is thursday, mid-day. I changed hotels last night, only for one night, and tonight I move back. always moving. not sure why everything booked up and I had to move out, but maybe I am unaware of thier customs, so I was chosen to leave. some of the others had to check out of the Hilton for one or two nights also. The cable from my camera to the laptop is in one of my suitcases in the first hotel's storage, so I can't upload any photos until later tonight... but I will make up for it over the weekend, since I am still taking photos. Here's a link to my hotel last night.. it means tobacco plant. I did have a non-smoking room.. so go figure. It wasn't bad, but I was unable to get to the internet during my short stay. The CEO for B&D flew out for the night and took us out for dinner, so I didn't have much time anyway. I've actually met him twice when he was still working for Flextronics.. once in Montreal, and once in Los Angeles at a Baan demo for the Dacor company. Anyways.. back in the de Gapper tonight and hope I can settle back into some sort of rhythm.

0 comments: