show and tell


I promised some pics.. so here they are. The first one is a funny story. So my buddy Rob forgets his parking ticket (you need one to get back in the parking garage) and there's a bell for service for occasions like this. We explain that the ticket is lost, the guy on the other end says we have two options: (1) We could find the ticket... dramatic pause and (2) we could just pay the day-rate of 10 euros which is what we would have paid anyway if we had the ticket. I'm not sure if the guy on the other end was kidding or serious about the first option, but I was cracking up. The Bill Gates look-alike on the right is Phil from the UK.

Second pic is a street shot as I saw a ballon overhead. You see them a lot around here.. must be because of the flat country. I was on my way to meet the gang for dinner.

The next pic is cow (not real) that was being drug down the middle of the street, outside my hotel window. i think it was some sort of charity thing... but the people towing the cow were covered in makeup.. very creepy. it's "stores stay open until 9pm night" on thursdays.. so plenty of shoppers.

1 comments:

gocarcarcar said...

i love seeing the world through your eyes!